Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ward 5a


This is ward 5a, where my dad was hospitalised earlier. It's actually a scene from Ipoh General Hospital, now renamed to Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun. Long eh. No matter what you rename it to, it'll always be referred to as Ipoh GH.

I've stayed there before. On the 8th floor to be exact. Cant really remember when. Maybe when i was about 12 years old. Gosh, that was more than 2 decades ago. Time flies, huh. The place has changed a lot for the better since then. Better service and treatment.

1 comment:

NNAR said...

Greetings Malcolm Wong, I was searching for Hospital Ipoh pictures to include it in my report for my clinical attachment there. I happen to see your photo and im interested to put it in my report. All credits goes to you .looking forward for your reply . Please do not hesitate to contact me , with my email nadiahridzuan92@yahoo.com .

Thank you very much . Nadiah Ridzuan ( UNIMAS)